City for the Future 2022 Budapest:
CEE Smart City Expo & B2B Forum
New technologies have been and will be a key for the development of modern cities. Having this in mind, we have brought together leading smart city companies to present their most promising innovations and solutions that could help to achieve our ultimate goal: to turn urban areas into places where people thrive, feel at home and desire to spend their lives.
During the City for the Future 2022 Budapest: CEE Smart City Expo & B2B Forum with Business Forum you could learn more about the current technology trends in the field of smart city and meet with innovative smart city providers from the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
- As a company - find qualified suppliers and business partners during effective one-to-one meetings
- As a representative of a municipality – learn about new smart city solutions
- As an R&D representative – learn about new technology trends
Would you like to participate as an exhibitor?
- 500–800 m2 exhibition area available up to 30 companies
- meet more than a hundred mayors and representatives of municipalities in one day and conduct targeted B2B/B2G meetings
- use the 3D scan of the exhibition for future virtual presentations
- Price: 25,000 CZK + VAT / 350,000 HUF + VAT (c. 1,015 EUR)
Would you like to participate as a visitor?
- more than 280 meeting slots available
- a unique presentation of state of the art solutions for smart and sustainable cities
- free registration to the event
- interesting live showcases
What is the format of the event?
The matchmaking event brings together organizations (companies, buyers as well as suppliers, municipalities, institutions) from the CEE countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
When does the event take place?
On 24th May 2022.
Where does the event take place?
It takes place in HungExpo, Budapest. This is an onsite event - you can meet your partners face-to-face!
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
Who does organize this event?
The event has been coorganized by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Budapest, CzechTrade office in Budapest, Brno Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County, the Hungarian national association of local authorities (TÖOSZ), Digital Success Programme, Óbuda University and South Moravian Innovation Center (JIC), supported by other EEN partners.
How is the event supported?
The costs connected with the Expo part of the
event are financially supported by the Economic Diplomacy Project of the
Embassy of the Czech Republic in Budapest funded by the Ministry of
Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic. The matchmaking part is
financially supported by the Enterprise Europe Network*. Participation of
companies from #brnoregion is realised with the financial support of
the Statutory City of Brno through the Project „Centre for International
* Enterprise Europe Network services are funded by the European Union New Single Market Programme (SMP) under grant agreement No. 101052765 and co-financed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.